Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hey Soul Sister

I love that song by Train...'Hey Soul Sister'...probably my most favorite song in a long time. I'm surprised I like it so much seeming how it is not from my usual suspects like Maroon5, Gavin DeGraw, or Rascal Flatts...but they did a good job on this song.

ANYWAY...I am now about a week and a half away from my due date. I think I am going to go insane if this child does not come out soon. I have had a rough couple of weeks. I have been having contractions for about 2 and a half weeks now. They come and go in intensity, but aren't close enough to do anything about. :( Which sucks because I am really getting tired of them! I can time them to 2 mins apart and then 20 mins later they're like 15/30 mins apart! SUCKS! HaHa! I went to the doctor last Tuesday and I was dilated to 1cm and he said she was completely down...which made me feel like I've made a little progress...seeming how the week before I hadn't dilated at all! I go back on Tuesday, 23rd...so hopefully something will happen! I was in a lot of pain the other day/night...I can tell she has REALLY moved into my pelvis. My upper abdomen is not near as firm and my hips and pelvis felt like they were being crushed! I feel a lot better today though...thankfully.

Yesterday was my last day of work for about 6 weeks. I HAD to take a week off before she got here...I really just wanna rest and get everything ready. I don't think I'm going to know what to do with myself not having to work...granted I will have a newborn to care for...who by the way has the CUTEST clothes in the world! I cannot wait to change her hundreds of times! HaHa! I am starting to get really excited for Maleigha to be here. Jerid is too. We're just ready...at least we think we are. ;)

Jerid's cousin Dana had her little boy Dane a little early and sadly he is still in the NICU so if anyone actually reads this please keep them in your prayers. I talked with her today and she said he is doing much better...which is a relief...but still...scary. I really felt for her and her husband...and I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like.

I guess that is all I have to rant about for now...I'm sure there will be something later on. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I am praying for you guys in the arrival of your special blessing! I know that you will be an amazing Mommy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete