Monday, June 20, 2011

Life

Well the last post was depressing! LOTS have changed since December. I've quit my job and I stay at home with Maleigha now and I LOVE it! Jerid is working his booty off to support us and I'm thankful. It was a hot mess at my job...which I truly did love more than anything...but people take advantage and emotionally abuse others...I can't and I won't take it any more.

Maleigha is a walking talking machine! I'm gonna list the words she says...and I'll remind you that she is only 15 months...and has been saying most of these words since before she was ONE! She says, "Alright, okay, bye, hi, mama, dada, sass-sass, pup-pup, Lissa-for Melissa, what's that, baby, mouse, stop, not nice, shoe, oh no, uh oh, outside, pack-pack for backpack." She is learning new words everyday and driving me crazy! HaHa...when she gets mad at Jerid or I she'll tell us 'not nice' or 'you stop'...reallllllly irritates me that she's already so sassy...but she is definitely just like me. She started walking at around 10 months and believe it or not I bought a potty chair last week...we're gonna start that pretty soon...I know I'm crazy.

We have our routine, breakfast, playtime, lunch, nap, more playtime or swimming, dinner, bath, bed. EVERYDAY...same thing. Kind of gets annoying but I love that I can be home with her. I clean...ALOT. But to anyone who has a toddler knows that if you clean your house in the morning...it will NOT look the same that afternoon when Daddy gets home...and asks what you did all day. I joke that I should be skinny from running after her all day...but I'm not! ;)

Jerid and I started watching True Blood...we are only at the end of season 1 so no spoilers please! So far it's ok...really has no comparison to Vampire Diaries in my opinion. I also started Weeds...LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. It's CRAZY! Like really crazy...but I just finished season 5 today and waiting for season 6 to come in the mail....I love Netflix!

Lots of things are different but lots of things are the same...none the less I'm probably the most happy I've been in a LONG time...very long time. Getting my ducks in a row...sometimes I think that I should have a radio show...I like to talk and think I have a good point of view on things...it may not be the same as yours...but it's a valid opinion. :) Anyway...I've rambled enough for a month or so...I might update more that I don't have a paying job. Because the person that wants to tell me that being a stay at home mom is not a job...come on over and talk with me for a little bit. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh and how could I forget!? She also says 'Duck' and tries sooo hard to say 'Dora'...sounds more like 'A duh'. :)

    ReplyDelete